Terms and Agreement
License Agreement/Terms & Conditions
THIS AGREEMENT DESCRIBES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PURSUANT TO WHICH YOU MAY ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON NationalMG.com. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS YOU MUST AGREE TO ALL OF ITS TERMS BEFORE USING THE SERVICES PROVIDED AT THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED AT THIS WEB SITE THEREAFTER CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AS IF YOU HAD SIGNED THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE WEB SITE.
IN CONSIDERATION of National Media Group (NMG) GRANTING YOU ACCESS TO NationalMG.com, YOU HEREBY AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
1.Minors may not become Registered Users. By registering, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
2. A charge of twenty nine dollars and eighty-six cents will be charged to you monthly. If you wish to cancel just call customer service anytime. To avoid being billed for the following month service, you must call customer service at least two days before the end of your monthly service.
3.NMG reserves the right at its sole discretion to change, modify, add or remove portion of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice or liability, and such modification shall become effective upon posting on the Web Site and/or electronic transmission to you. Your use of the services at this Web Site following any such modification shall be conclusively deemed to be your acceptance of such modification.
4. NationalMG.com are trademarks, service marks, membership marks, and/or logos of National Media Group. All NMG trademarks, service marks, membership marks and logos appearing on NationalMG.com are the property of NMG and all rights in those trademarks, service marks, membership marks and logos are reserved. Members of NMG using any of the membership marks should refer to the rules and regulation governing use of those marks to assure proper usage. All other trademarks appearing on NationalMG.com are the property of their respective owners.
5. The information provided at this site is for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained at this site should not be construed as a recommendation for any course of action regarding financial, legal or accounting matters by the National Media Group. It is not meant as a substitute for professional advice from a qualified legal, accounting or financial professional.
6. NMG does not represent, warrant or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information displayed, uploaded, downloaded or distributed through NationalMG.com by any user, or any other person or entity.
7. NMG may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the service provided at this Web site at any time without notice or liability, including the availability of any feature, database or content.
8. NationalMG.com and all materials included at NationalMG.com, including without limitation text, images, graphics and multimedia files (hereafter Content) are protected by all applicable copyright and trademark laws and owned by NMG or the party credited as the provider of the Content. All rights in the Content are expressly reserved by the applicable copyright and trademark owner.
..A. You may not sublicense, transfer or otherwise make any content available to any third party for commercial purposes or financial gain or use the content in any other media or in any other location other than as permitted in this section.
.. B. All Content provided by any party other than NMG will identify the party who provided that Content. You may download one copy of Content credited with being provided by any party other than NMG on to a single computer for your own personal, non-commercial use. Content provided by any party other than NMG may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way except with the express authorization of the party providing the Content.
10. NationalMG.com may contain links to other related Internet sites, resources, sponsors, aNMGliates and other unrelated parties. NMG is not responsible for the availability of these outside sites or their content. NMG is neither a sponsor, partner, promoter or publisher of such sites or their content, and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for the content of those sites. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of such other site.
11. Your dealings with advertisers and third party vendors found on or through the NationalMG.com, including your participation in promotions, the purchase of goods, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activities, are solely between you and the third party. NMG does not make any representations or warranties with respect to any goods or Web sites that may be obtained from such third parties, and you agree that NAR will have no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any activities you undertake in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, services, information or other materials available, or through such third parties, on our Sites. You acknowledge that such external sites usually have their own terms and conditions, including privacy policies, over which NMG has no control and which will govern your rights and obligations with respect to the use of those Web sites.
12. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY NMG ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY. NMG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE USABILITY, CONDITION OR OPERATION OF THIS SITE, OR THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF NationalMG.com WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NMG DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPARABILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. NAR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
13. As part of the registration process to use the Members Only portions of NationalMG.com, you will be assigned a password. You agree to provide NMG with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your access to NationalMG.com.
14. NMG reserves the right to send electronic mail to any and all users of NationalMG.com for the purpose of informing them of changes or additions to NationalMG.com or any related services or products, but shall have no obligation to do so.
15. NMG may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate, limit or suspend your access to NationalMG.com without notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation your breach of this Agreement or the termination of your membership in NMG.